Skid Mounted Loading and Metering Systems
Mounting a system on a skid provides a company with the ability to install a complete system with minimal installation costs in a very short amount of time.
There are several types of fuels and liquids that can be used with skid-mounted loading and metering systems. For example, say you need a load-out system with custody transfer metering capability with six bottom loading arms and have a very small area in which to fit everything. Carbis will engineer, draw, and fabricate six vertical metering systems with the meters of your choice (Coriolis, Turbine, or PD). Carbis will install, wire, and test the system before it ever ships to your job site. Upon arrival, the system is ready to set up and use within a very small footprint. Carbis specializes in producing skid-mounted metering systems for loading and unloading rail cars, trucks, and barges.
At Carbis, our years of experience in fuel handling and process solutions allow us to create a fully integrated system of the highest quality. With the intense demand for affordable oil, these systems aid your business by correctly metering and loading/unloading liquids. We take time to really listen to customers. Our engineers are not going to push something generic when what you really need is a custom-made system to meet your job site’s specifications. Our systems are job-specific, so we make exactly what you need.
Carbis uses the latest design and manufacturing technology to create cost-effective systems that are specific to your business and the job that needs to be done.
Carbis manufactures a variety of integrated liquid custody transfer systems. Here are a few:
- Loading or unloading tank trucks and rail cars
- Fluid blending, injection, and metering
- Custody transfer systems for crude oil, LPG, and bio-fuels
- Multi-station loading and unloading systems that are integrated with the latest technology, including PLC controls, HMI customized (Human Machine Interface), and flow computer with data acquisition system
- Terminal truck loading and blending systems for gasoline and diesel
- Optional integration of the new system with your control system
Other features include:
- A compact design ideally suited for limited space on the job site
- Reduced installation time – thanks to testing prior to shipment
- Systems are built for easy access and are low maintenance.
- Turnkey systems mean you have one source for responsibility.
- Reduced operating cost