Precise measurement during custody transfer is one of the most critical pieces of the process because temperature variations can lead to changes in product density. If the transfer is not monitored, or if circumstances are not adjusted for in the measuring process, it can lead to massive monetary losses over time for the seller and the buyer. Therefore, measurement accuracy is crucial for any custody transfer application. The American Petroleum Institute (API) requires an accuracy of 0.02% for measurements.
Let Carbis supply you with a complete skid-mounted flow metering system for custody transfer of oil, gas, lubricants, and other liquids. These metering systems use the most advanced technologies and are constructed in accordance with international standards. We will work with you to create a skid-mounted system that satisfies your specific needs. Our fully integrated metering skids use high quality flow meters, valves, piping, and instrumentation to give you the most accurate transfer readings.
Carbis will be with you from the project’s conception to delivery of the finished product, startup, and afterwards. Our products are designed, engineered, calibrated, tested, and certified. Then we pack, ship, and install your system. We are there for you at the startup and commissioning, and continue with training and support. Quality assurance is the key to success for any Carbis project.
Advantages of Working with Carbis are:
- Turnkey systems – in-house engineering, manufacturing, assembly, and testing. We have mechanical and electrical controls engineers who have experience with complex fluid process systems. Pipe welders are trained and certified to pass ASME/ANSI, API standards, and other testing methods.
- 3D design software allows customers to see how the system will look in a virtual design before we even start production.
- Robotic technology combined with high speed manufacturing process tools
- Carbis does not use one specific brand, so we provide what works best in your particular situation.
- In-house testing prior to shipment
At Carbis, we do it all. Let us help you with any of the following:
- Skid-mounted custody transfer systems for LPG, crude oil, and bio-fuels
- Integrated metering and fluid blending systems
- Calibration and proving of measuring systems
- Loading and unloading tank trucks and rail cars
- Multi-station loading and unloading systems that use the newest technology
- Constructing gasoline and diesel pipeline terminal truck loading, unloading, and blending system