Packaged Pumping Systems
Looking for a pump manufacturer who understands your requirements? At Carbis Fluid Handling, we have vast experience with chemical interactions as well as mandatory safety rules and regulations. Our systems include everything you need to safely and accurately pump fluids — whether you’re working with wastewater chemicals, crude oil, LPG, or other liquids/chemicals.
Need a custom fluid pumping system? Our design and engineering team is happy to help. We can create unique, customized systems to fulfill your needs and improve throughput. Carbis’ pumping systems are accurate, dependable, low maintenance integrated systems that can be skid-mounted or freestanding. We’re proud to offer design flexibility — at Carbis, we know there’s no one-size-fits-all approach to the many industries we serve. Read on to learn about the industrial pumps and customized pump skids we offer.
- Our experience with cooling pump systems includes systems to cool industrial electrical panels and those used in manufacturing processes and electric power generation. Some examples of our cooling packages include cooling towers, plate and frame exchangers, chillers, airflow radiators and various pumps.
Heat transfer skids
- Carbis designs skid-mounted heat transfer systems to meet specific application requests as well as ASME requirements. While heat transfer systems most often use steam, hot water, hot oils or a glycol mix to transfer heat, we can also design systems for helipad snowmelt applications and more. All our heat transfer skids are tested and pre-assembled prior to shipment, so they’re ready to go as soon as they’re installed.
- At Carbis, we’re proud to manufacture the highest quality, most durable pump skids available. In addition to chemical plant and oilfield applications, Carbis can create custom pump skids for a wide variety of applications.
- Carbis designs and manufactures skid-mounted flow metering systems for custody transfer of oil, gas, lubricants and other fluids. Have special requirements? We’ll work with you to create a custom metering skid to fit your needs. Our flow metering skids are manufactured to international standards and use high quality meters, valves, piping and instruments to deliver the highest level of accuracy.
Skid-mounted loading & metering systems
- Our years of experience in fluid handling solutions enables us to create fully integrated skid-mounted systems. Maximize space and minimize installation time and costs with a skid-mounted loading and metering system designed by our experienced engineers.
Boiler feedwater systems
- At Carbis, we build better feedwater systems. We pay attention to the crucial details, like proper sizing, feedwater conditioning and chemical dosing accuracy in order to keep your boiler up and running at peak performance.
The Highest Quality Packaged Pumping Systems
Look to Carbis for all of your feed, metering, transfer, and loading system needs – whether it’s for wastewater chemicals, crude oil, LPG, or other liquids/chemicals. Our highly skilled manufacturing team includes pipe welders who are trained and certified by ASME/ANSI, API and more.
At Carbis, we always use the highest quality equipment to fit your budget. Our packaged pumping systems include the pump, flow meter, control valves, straining medium, temperature compensation, grounding, overfill and other instrumentation required for fully automated or partially automated systems. We can also link the fluid pumping system with your customer data system for invoicing and inventory control.
Carbis: The Only Name You Need to Know
All of our work is done in-house – from concept to manufacturing and testing. There’s only one name you need to remember when looking for your new oil pump, chemical pump or other packaged pumping system: Carbis Fluid Handling. Your new system will arrive to your facility fully tested and ready to go.
Ready to discuss your packaged pumping system needs? We’re ready to help. Call 1-800-823-0163 in the U.S. and (+1) 843-656-1318 for international calls.